We can control to an extent what enters our bodies through diet, but we often have very little control over the air that we breathe. Toxic air pollutants can have a major negative impact on lung function and respiratory conditions. Lungforte™ tablets are specially formulated with Vitamin A, which contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, Vitamin C, which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and Vitamin D, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. It also combines the most beneficial amino acid and naturally sourced antioxidants for optimum respiratory support.
What are Lungforte™ tablets for?
- Defence against free radical damage to the lung cells
- Aid the maintenance of normal mucous membranes which help trap and expel invading pathogens
- Natural expectorant properties to help shift mucous from the lungs and respiratory tract
HealthAid Lungforte™ tablets may be of benefit to:
- People who smoke
- Those exposed to high levels of air pollution
- People who are prone to respiratory tract infections
- Those who exercise outdoors in highly polluted areas
- People who tend to experience mucous on the chest and chesty coughs
- People with breathing difficulties
Recommended Daily Intake of LangForte Tablets:
Adults, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya,Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.