An easy to take short-term course of live cultures. Gluten-free and suitable for those with bloating. 5 billion friendly bacteria and 0.3g FOS fibres per sachet.
Strains & active ingredients
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058
- Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
Who is it for?
7-day course of live cultures for anyone looking for an easy, high quality short-term supplement.
Good to know:
- Each sachet provides 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains 4 different live cultures strains from the Lactococcus, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium genera.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Gluten-free and therefore may be suitable for those with bloating.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Suitable from 4 years onwards.
- Take for 7 consecutive days - 1 sachet per day - or as professionally directed.
- Can be taken once a month, or as frequently as desired.
- Available in two pack sizes of 7 or 28 sachets.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions