They've added raw cacao, raw maca, unrefined coconut sugar & Himalayan pink salt to their organic whey protein, for a rich creamy chocolate flavour.
Their Raw Cacao & Maca Organic Whey Protein is made using whey protein from organic grass fed cow’s milk, raw organic cacao, raw organic maca, a dash of unrefined organic coconut sugar and a sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt. They’ve used real organic whole foods with no additives, resulting in an exquisite creamy chocolate taste. Simply mix with water or milk for a very yummy protein drink.
- 60g protein per 100g / 15.17g protein per 25g serving
- Fast to digest, so your body can break it down quickly to get to the good stuff
- Made with raw organic Criollo cacao from Peru. The most sought-after cacao variety thanks to the complex flavour and small crop yields
- Contains raw organic maca root, also from Peru
- Sweetened with a small amount of organic unrefined coconut sugar, from Indonesia. A low GI alternative to sugar
- The main ingredient is their award winning organic whey protein, from organic grass fed cow’s milk. Made in Germany using low temperature filtration
- Contains a small amount of Himalayan pink salt, bringing the chocolate flavour to the next level. Mined without the use of child labour at the foot of the Himalayan mountains in Pakistan
- Hormone free, gluten free, soya free and GMO free
- Independent nutritional test certificates published for every batch
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Certified Organic by The Organic Food Federation
Who is it for?
This is a protein powder anyone can use, regardless of your gender or what your goals may be. People often use organic whey protein for the following reasons:
- Supporting a healthy active lifestyle
- To help keep going during times of physical stress
- Increased need for protein as a result of medical issues
- Lacking protein from other foods due to dietary restrictions
- Some people just enjoy the taste and find the benefits to be a bonus